So, you are renovating your kitchen and have zeroed in on all the right accessories and furnishings. However, you are totally baffled by the variety in the kitchen sink and are unable to choose one that is not only aesthetic but also utilitarian. So everything you can know is available right here on the Torvausa.com online store. As it turns out, one of the best types is the undermount sinks with their low maintenance, sleek design, and great affordability. So, what makes them so user-friendly? Why should you prefer them over others? Here is a peek into their many benefits.
An undermount sink is mounted under the kitchen countertop, which means there is no outer lip overlapping the countertop. This prevents dirt accumulation on the sides, making it a low-maintenance product. Besides, their sleek and upscale looks also lend a sophisticated, seamless charm to your kitchen, especially when used in combination with granite, marble, and stone. The other reasons for choosing an undermount sink are:
- Imparts clean, classy and modern character to all types kitchen types and designs
- Takes up less space than conventional top-mounted options, leaving more space for other appliances
- Durability, increased resistance to wear and tear
- Allows easier cleaning of the sink area, since there are no seams between the sink and the countertop that attract dirt
- Maintenance involves simple washing with soap and water, followed by wiping with a dry cloth
- Wiping of debris from the countertop into the sink is convenient, since there are no seams or crevices that accumulate dirt
- Availability in different sizes, materials and shapes, with options ranging from small bar to large double bowl sinks, square-shaped and other innovative types. Glass, copper, granite, cast iron, brass and stainless steel are some popular options that can completely transform the look of your kitchen.
- Granite and other stones offer great resilience to heat and scratches, and resistance to stains
- Copper and brass requires great maintenance, because of which they must be used only for preparing food.
- Easy and convenient self-installation
- Plumbing components are hidden under the cabinet, thus enhancing the overall look
To find a variety that attracts compliments, browse through Torva online store to understand your options.