Stay Up to Date!
Receive product news, sales, and inspiration on the latest kitchen design trends.
Find The Right Sink For Your Kitchen
What is the center of the kitchen? To create your unique kitchen, TORVA provides a utility kitchen sink during the preparation, cooking, and cleaning process. TORVA offers a wide range of options to meet most market requirements and satisfy any style preference, from farmhouse sink to industrial style kitchen sink; from silver stainless steel sinks to the scratch-free black kitchen sink. The spacious single bowl sinks to the multi-functional double tank; the ultra-deep practical basin to the small size but save space bar/preparation sink. Whatever style you like, you can find the perfect suitable sink here!
- Bar sink: Bar sinks are small in size and 9 inches extra deep in a single bowl. Save space in the kitchen. Allows you to soak and clean dishes and glasses. They are more suitable for smaller kitchen sinks and commercial use.
- Workstation sink: TORVA workstation kitchen, with Stainless Steel Rails design creative multi-functional workstation, has won the Red Dot Award and is now on the stage to open the art of the kitchen. It includes a bamboo cutting board that can be beheld on the upper part of the sink, which saves space and enhances convenience during the cooking process.
- Single Bowl: If you often find yourself wishing for more space in the basin to soak and wash large items like stockpots and baking sheets, choose from one of many kitchen sink models with a single, deep bowl that can accommodate all of your cookware and more.
- Double Bowl: If your sink does double duty as a place for both cooking and cleaning, choose a spacious split basin that allows you to perform separate tasks at the same time, like washing dishes and preparing ingredients.
- For a large or extra-busy kitchen, consider installing two sinks – the main one and a secondary island or bar sink for quick rinses or washing your hands.
And what about mounting? Materials? Special features? No matter what your design goals are, we’ve got you covered:
- Undermount: Undermount sink meets most market requirements in the kitchen. Sinks are constructed with premium 16-Gauge 1.5mm thick grade Type-304 stainless steel for durability and strength. Handcrafted brushed finish to prevent scratches for long-lasting use in your busy kitchen.
- Drop-In / Top-mount: For easier installation and replacement sink, top-mount sinks are the best choice. It contains a visible lip around its perimeter that rests flat on the countertop. It holds everything in place.
- Farmhouse: Farmhouse sinks provide larger space and deeper bowls for customers. It is the best choice for outdoor use. The main material is SUS 304 stainless steel, which guarantees that it will not be rusted in rainy or moisture environments.
Materials & Technologies
TORVA sinks are built to last, from our best-selling stainless steel sink to the black kitchen sink made with ceramic nanotechnology.
- Stainless Steel: Extra-tough sinks with industrial appeal; not only hard-working and hard-wearing, but also able to integrate beautifully into any kitchen décor. At Kraus, we use highest-grade T304 steel, with most models constructed in extra-thick TRU16 real 16-gauge: the most durable gauge on the market, always 1.5mm thick.
- Black kitchen sink: Our incredible material engineering team create Ceramic Nano Coating – HYDRO-REPELLENT, RUST-PROOF, SCRATCH-RESISTANT, HIGH TEMPERATURE-PROOF and ELEGANT. We also worked with PVD-Tech, the breakthrough which makes ceramic nano-coating becoming possible for kitchen sinks. It ensures harmless and environmentally friendly.
All TORVA sinks also come with a little something extra, whether it’s a premium stainless bottom grid with soft rubber bumpers designed to prevent scratching, or a fun and functional drain assembly complete to hide the drain opening for a seamless look.